The male enhancement pill market exists because there are men out there who may have conditions that can cause unnecessary stress in their life. The reasons that men search for male enhancement pills can be caused by a variety of reasons including low-self esteem due to the size of their penis or medical conditions such as erectile dysfunction (also called ED or impotence). While male enhancement pills do not increase the size of one's penis on a permanent basis, it does give off that impression. A true male enhancement pill works medically by increasing blood flow to the penis which provides harder erections. In essence, better blood flow to your penis makes the size of your erection bigger and this is why you may hear people say that the male enhancement pill can make your penis bigger. Again, its only during an erection that men notice an increase in the size of their erection and it has nothing to do with increasing the size of the penis when flaccid. The male enhancement pill simply helps the blood flow better and stronger and this can easily boost the self-esteem of a man because it benefits their partner as well. A higher sex drive, better response to sexual opportunities and just an overall boost in sexual confidence are some of the other benefits that come along with it.
Combination of Ingredients Increasing The Effectiveness
The combination of certain ingredients in male enhancement pills make the pill work better, faster and stronger since the ingredients on their own have great medicinal benefits. The combination of ingredients increasing the effectiveness of male enhancement pills include:
- Ginseng has been linked to boosting libido and helping with sexual performance. Ginseng is debated as being a natural aphrodisiac by itself but is more commonly known for being a cure-all herb with many different valuable effects on the human body.
- Sarsaparilla is derived from a plant and in its extracted form can be used to treat things such as psoriasis and sexually transmitted diseases effectively.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder is the powder form of pumpkin seeds which are enriched with phosphorus, magnesium and manganese. It also has a good source for zinc, iron and copper.
- Muira Puama Powder is made from the root and bark of the Muira Puama tree which is one of the most active aphrodisiac botanicals used in the medical world.
- Oat Straw (also called Avena sativa) is a herb powder that is enriched with calcium and has many longevity benefits. It also used in the treatment of anxiety.
- Nettle (also called Urtica Dioica) is a herb powder with healing properties and can be used to treat a number of conditions including arthritis or other inflammatory conditions, bladder infections gingivitis, gout, asthma and prostate disease.
- Cayenne Pepper (40M HU/G) consumption is a great way to improve blood circulation and is a natural analgesic. Like all of the ingredients listed, it has multiple positive uses that are beneficial to the human body.
- Astragalus (4:1) powdered extract is used for liver functionality and to aid in the boost of the immune system.
- Catuaba Bark Powder is most effective as a way to heighten sexual arousal and boost other parts of the nervous system. It also provides a boost to the immune system in humans.
- Licorice Root is one of the most researched medicinal plants and has been used for centuries to treat common cold symptoms and provide relief in digestive disorders.
- Tribulus Terrestris is a herb powder that is popular in the world of men's fitness. It can create large increases in strength and lean muscle mass production.
- Orchic is an extract made from cattle testicles and is used most commonly to support the health of the male testicle region in the human body.
- Oyster Extract is promoted as a way to raise testosterone levels and is known to improve male sexual health because of its healing properties.
- Boron (also called amino acid chelate) is used balancing hormones and building bone density.
Side Effects Of Male Enhancement Pills
Some of the side effects of male enhancement pills can include problems with urination, penis fractures (causing bleeding and requiring surgery), low blood pressure and damage to the urethra. If you are on any sort of medications, it is best to consult with your health-care professional to make sure there aren't going to be any negative complications or conflicts between your prescribed medication and the male enhancement pills.